with artist Anna Wimbledon
Tuesdays from 1.00pm - 3.30pm
10 Weeks from Tuesday 14th January
to Tuesday 24th March
(No class on Tuesday 11th February)
EDS Studio, 4 Thistle Street NW Lane, EH2 1DR
This course will offer the opportunity for intensive study of the portrait model under the tuition of Portrait Artist Anna Wimbledon.
In this structured course students will learn to see and fix form and colour accurately and use these skills to create successful, dynamic and expressive portraits.
You will receive one to one guidance and Anna will demonstrate techniques and colour mixing.
Suitable for all abilities.
Students may also be interested in joining the complimentary Portrait Painting with Anna Wimbledon on Tuesday mornings from 10am - 12.30pm.
- A primed painting board of approx 12 x14 inch
- Oil Paints or Acrylics (preferably 'Artist quality' - Winsor & Newton are recommened)
Any colours you already have
- Linseed oil and Zest-it or other low odour thinner if using oils
- A range of synthetic Filbert brushes (not splayed or out of shape) from small to 1/2 inch
- Tear off palette or other
- 2 jars with lids