WEDDINGS & CORPORATE
The Edinburgh Drawing School offers a range of services and packages, all tailored to meet your requirements.
We'd be delighted to help you celebrate your wedding and can provide you with an entertaining and unique hen party!
We also supply creative development packages for corporate groups including both drawing and painting bundle.
Please read below for more details and get in touch to discuss your ideas!
Art sessions with established tutors
minimum: 8 hens
maximum: 16 hens
- Paint the Bride’s Bouquet
- Lifedrawing afternoon, with champagne and nibbles
- Paint a watercolour landscape
- Draw or paint the Bride
We have two packages to select from:
Original Package - £35 p.p. + VAT
- a fantastic two and a half hour session, with an excellent tutor & a professional model for life drawing.
During the break: tea, coffee, biscuits.
The Party Package - £50 p.p + VAT
- An excellent two hour and forty five minute session, with an experienced tutor and a professional model.
A glass of fizz on arrival and during the break, along with savoury nibbles or cake.
James Russel Cowper
A 10 week course or workshop of your choice
Tailored Gift Voucher
Commission a painting by an established artist;
- Portrait of the couple or bridal party
- Painting of a memorable landscape
(engagement location/wedding venue)
- Portrait of the bride in her wedding dress
- Floral still life of the bride’s bouquet
1 sitter: £6-10,000
2 sitters: £8-12,000
Head and Shoulders only
1 sitter: £2500 - 5000
2 sitters: £3000 - 5500
1 sitter: £5-£8500
2 sitters £6-9000
£800 - £2800
Small £800 - £1200
Large £4200 - £8500
Jenny Mathews RSW
Corporate Creative Development Packages
We also supply creative development packages for corporate groups including both drawing and painting bundles.
Should you wish to arrange a team building day, morning or afternoon with the school, and come to an art class at our premises on 13 Great King Street please contact the school on 0131 556 0971 or e-mail email@example.com. Group packages will be priced at £35 pp for a group of 8 people and above tea and coffee included, or £50 pp should you require any catering.